Solving some demands require a partner. Chesterton/ARC's ability to partner with clients, engineering firms, OEMs, and consultants to engineer custom coatings solutions is second to none.
From extreme abrasion resistance, erosion resistance, and highly corrosive chemical resistant tank linings to impact resistance, efficiency improvements and more - the Chesterton/ARC Industrial Coatings engineering team will work with your organization to find a best-in-class solution within your budget.
Our value-based solutions focus on:
- Reliability: supporting our partners to attain mutually agreed-upon goals that enhance equipment reliability.
- Unique solutions: engineering customizable coatings that enhance our partner's value proposition and enable their productivity and reliability.
- Environmental: creating ARC formulations which are low- or no-VOC to make compliance much more attainable for our partners and to minimize restrictions and permitting in their production facilities.
- Performance: developing ARC formulations which provide exotic alloy performance at substantially lower material costs.
- Purity: directing state-of-the-art manufacturing processes that result in the highest quality material -- from production to application.
- Industry insight and leadership: providing recommendations for sustainability, energy efficiencies, and regulatory requirements based upon Chesterton's long record of working closely with industry organizations and government entities on performance and environmental standards.
Contact ARC Industrial Coatings today to discuss how we might partner with you to achieve great results.