ARC Efficiency & Protective Coatings (ARC-EPC), a brand of the 135-year-old A. W. Chesterton Company, has achieved a nearly four-decade proven global track record of enhancing critical industrial equipment and structures. When metal or concrete surfaces are exposed to aggressive industrial application environments, ARC’s innovative, time-tested industrial coatings are an investment your company can count on.
Use ARC high performance coatings to:
- Revitalize worn equipment and damaged concrete surfaces previously considered irreparable
- Provide cost-effective, long-term corrosion prevention compared to exotic alloys and conventional coatings
- Increase operational efficiency frequently resulting in higher sustained output
- Mitigate the impact of abrasive-wear equipment and critical infrastructure, and
- Extend the service life of new and in-service equipment
Innovative Product Formulations to Withstand Extreme Conditions
ARC-EPC products are carefully engineered using the latest technologies and advanced material formulations—from ceramic bead reinforcement to nanotechnology—to withstand the most challenging environments. ARC's highly experienced engineering staff is constantly at work on new, innovative coating solutions to meet the needs of highly specific application environments.
Your organization benefits from:
- 100% solids, low VOC protective coatings
- Innovative reinforced product formulations
- Robust testing in ARC’s state-of-the-industry lab
- Regulatory compliance and expertise
- Qualification to industry standards
Applications Expertise & Local Service
Backed by years of experience across a wide range of industries and applications, ARC’s industrial coatings experts provide the applications insight and local service your company needs to ensure success.
You’ll be supported by:
- Knowledgeable Applications Experts who take the time to understand your requirements and provide recommendations for the best long-term solution
- An extensive global network of Sales Specialists supported by local stocking distributors, in-field product managers, factory-based application engineering, and qualified applicators
- Follow-up guidance for application and troubleshooting issues
- Regular training programs—including online webinars
ARC has a total solutions approach that responds to your organization’s needs no matter the location, scope, or challenge of the application. Contact us today to get started!