A.W. Chesterton aims to be the primary choice of customers for products and services that improve reliability, productivity, and performance in the process industries. To reach this vision, we are committed to providing the best possible climate to maximize personal and professional development and goal achievement for all employees. We foster individual creativity as well as a spirit of teamwork within a progressive work environment so new ideas turn into actions that lead to proven results.
Working at Chesterton provides our employees with exceptional challenges and career growth opportunities. In addition we offer competitive salaries and provide a comprehensive benefits program to help keep our employees healthy, motivated, and continually learning. The A.W. Chesterton family is over one thousand employees strong worldwide—with an average tenure of more than twelve years.
View Current Career Opportunities
Chesterton's greatest asset continues to be our employees. We invite you to consider joining our team.
- If you have a resume to upload please click here to view our listing of all open positions.
- If you do not have a resume and would like to submit an online application for available positions, please click here.
A.W. Chesterton is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the strength that diversity brings to the work place.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic, Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Section 125 plans
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- In House Training Programs
- Service Award Program
- Scholarship Program